FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




first day ♥ Tuesday, September 27, 2011








HI PEOPLE. I dont know whether anyone still reads my blog since I havent update in a long long time. HEHE im having my holidays now, and im not working im rotting at home. Thing is, i have alot of plans! Gym, science centre, karaoke session w aunt and cousins, 'sports' day w cousins and my two bfs, and need to run some errands. I guess thats about it for now? Heh yeaaaaah. Anw, yesterday I went to the airport as Ahan was flying off to Bangkok! So lucky I really wished I could go i really need a getaway pronto ): Hais. Haha oh well, last night was crazy and fun day i guess (: These are some pictures on first day of raya. Didnt take much pictures didnt even take a whole family photo );






































BYE!(:





Labels: