FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




Just forget the ♥ Friday, October 08, 2010


Photobucket

Sometimes its weird right. You're surrounded by so many people who loves you, yet you still feel so.... lonely. Not that I dont appreciate my loved ones. But I guess something is missing. At times like this I wished Singapore would atleast be a litte bigger, so some part of nature will be spared, for me. Like those smaller mountains where ure really faraway from the city lights and all. The moon and stars are the only light source that u can depend on.

No technology, no electricity, no nothing.

When you think about it, sometimes, thats all u really need. Its the madness of this modern world that make u feel like you're lifeless without any technology with you. I feel sad, our world is coming to an end. Our lives are cut short, we'll all be dead as soon as u know it. Its such an irony because I do feel scared, yet Im not doing anything about it. Instead I keep on procrastinating to change for the better. I'm too focus on living my life now. Thinking too much about money, about clothes, about education, about having a family and so much more. Maybe its time, maybe its not. /:

Labels: