FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




i miss ♥ Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Hi i know this is awfully lame but haha bayu is so cute. Heh although I totally despise the sinetron Jelita because of the ending. Omg dont watch it the ending is totally pointless and theres no lesson learnt. At all. Gosh I watched it for like 6 hours straight until the end which was a major disappointment. Haiiiizzzz what to do.
Yay anw I kind of got over the fact that my exam results was disastrous. I told myself it was a painful lesson for not studying harder.NEVER EVER PROCRASTINATE AGAIN. tsk ): this means ill have to work extra hard for the next semester and believe me, i am sooo not looking forward to the upcoming projects and new subjects that Ill have to take. urgh.

Anw, ill post about my meeting with Tinah, Nurie and Shaks as soon as ive received the pics from nurie k. Girls, outing soon? heee all the best for your o's you two. love u alll man.

The next picture is well............ MONA LISA THE MALAY MALE AND FEMALE VERSION





HAHAHAHAHAH KENTAL OR WHAT . In the middle of the night at downtown when all the shops are closed. hahaha and next is my beloved granny and my adik saudara(little cousin) and my bonc(the bear). So cuteeeeeeee right? Omg feel like pinching his cheeks. Bonc also cute righhht. hehehe :)






Okay I needa bath and eat breakfast now ^^

Labels: