|
you're ♥ Sunday, August 15, 2010
hi there. Wow so long since ive last updated ah. Haha well I've been waiting for sarah to upload pichas of tinah's bdae. But she still havent upload yet-.- Hahaha oh well, life's been pretty fine for me. Fasting month is already here and I'm so excited to go terawih. Just that I havent found anyone who wants to go with me. Hahaha I still have yet to go to bazaar. I wanna eat and eat and eat and eat. Then after that, go grandlink. Who's with me?!?! *cricket...cricket* Hahaha i've been watching movies at Zul's place with zul and his brother. And I also watch movies with my cousin since she sleptover my place the other day. Yay, an hour more to go till I can fill my empty stomach. I dont know what to do. So sian maaan. This week's plan is to study.....go bazaar....study...eat...fast....watch movie. Yeaaaaaaaaaah okay im running out of things to say. HAHAHA ill update soon k. byeeeee Labels: mine |