FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




It beats for ♥ Sunday, July 04, 2010



Hiiiiiii. Haha I sound happy don't I? Heh cus I went out today!! Haha I got a miscall from my cousin and turns out, they were gonna catch Eclipse at night. So I joined them around 8pm and before the movie, we had dinner at Pastamania together. Heh heh well overall, Eclipse was average. I mean, obviously the novel is more detailed and better right. Haha but its better than twilight and new moon(I didnt bother watching new moon cus the novel was boring zzz). Aaaah Taylor Lautner was dashing hot with his clans of wolves and their bodies. My fave part was "I'm hotter than you." Hahahahaha okay whatever. Twilight saga fans, go catch it lah k. And thanks kakwana and my auntie for like, inviting and treating and stuff. :D

Reached home 1 plus. I'll be sleeping late today cause Spain is playing against Paraguay at 2 and I wannnna catch it! Heee I feel like eating now. Hungry again. Yay I love my appetite now. I feel like putting back my tagboard or maybe adding a formspring. But I think no one really reads my blog anymore. Hahahahahaha Okay bye.

Labels: