FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




im cool ♥ Friday, July 09, 2010


Hi. Sorrey for the very emo post ydae. Obviously there was reasons as to why I was pissed off but I've cooled down as I felt that it wasnt much of a need to drag a small matter for so long. I guess I was just really lethargic and what you said sparked this whole conflict between us. So I forgive you and I apologise for reacting that way(although I was patient enough to stop myself from saying all the wrong things). So anw, I apologise bratha and fatha for throwing tantrums at you guys. I've been having small conflicts with my bratha for nothing. Mostly my fault, partly his. I feel sad. ): Cranky Mira is no good for my health. HAHA

I wanna go shopping. This week's been hectic. Sooooo tired D: But I have to do this for the benefit of my future....... and for next week. Mariam mariam your birthday coming OMG.

Holland Vs Spain?? I really dont know who will win because both teams are really strong for this world cup. All I know is, I'll support Spain all the way. :) Torres said he miss me and ask me to come back to Fuenlabrada and meet him. Hmmm maybe eh.


K bye.

Labels: