FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




i wanna telescope ♥ Tuesday, July 13, 2010


First on my wishlist is to: GET A TELESCOPE

You can say whatever you want about how boring I am to be wasting my teenagehood gazing at stars and just sit down staring at the sky and the clouds. Well, fact is, curiosity has led me to ponder more about what is going on up there, you know, how will the stars, planets, moon look like up close. I've had this interest since young and unfortunately, its quite impossible for a girl like me to become an astronaut. I mean, I have to be rich and have billions of money and Singapore is not part of NASA and worst thing is, I have to part with my loved ones in order to pursue my dreams. Thus I had to scrape my idea of finding ways to turn this dream into reality.


So a telescope will mean so much to me. Haiya need to save up some more. ):< Hmm

Labels: