|
B to th O to th R ♥ Saturday, July 03, 2010
Zee zhat was my ferzt attempt for my left hand. ^^I'm so sad. I wanna go out today, but everyone is busy or lazy. I really need to get out from my house cus this boredom is killing me inside out. ): Even mum said she's busy plus tired. Haaaaaiz I feel like asking bratha out to catch a movie or smth. Haha but my bratha confirm outing with friends one. Soo I guess... I'm staying home for today. *shows the really really sad face ever* Hahaha nvm there's always the good side of staying home. Like example, I can watch Spain thrashing Paraguay with my dad and uncle. And I can eat all I want without spending my money on anything. Yeah I can save my money hehe. And and I can finish up my homework and some project works. I can accompany Bonc at home and have a movie marathon with him. Oh whats the point. I still have this urge to go out. ): Sidetrack abit eh. Ydae I ate at macs for lunch. And so, i asked for curry sauce. Look at the expiry date !!! Like fated to meet me. Hahahahahaha :) ![]() Ahhhh I know what to do! Hahahahaha I.AM.GONNA.READ.MY.NOVELS. Okay that was fun. Maybe I shall go out to the provision shop to get some sweets later. Technically, thats going out also right? Hahaha okay I wanna go eat and just laze around for awhile. Byeeeeeee Labels: ED. |