|
yet another ♥ Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Hi there. So I'm having this really bad stomach cramps. It wont stop hurting me :( It started early in the morning but it wasnt really painful at first, so I thought it was just normal 'redlight district' cramps. But during lunchtime with Tinah, the pain worsened and I couldnt tahan man. Hmm so anw, accompanied her do Econs for awhile and helped her do some surveys. Aaaaah finally after a week or so, I met up with her. We saw some NS guys in the school doing some things for SAF day tmrw. Wah, I feel like I'm part of it cus my boyfriend is in NS. hahahahaha wth.We catch up on some things before I headed home. I skipped lecture because I know tht there's no point of me going if I cant even concentrate righhhhht. But I feel so bad. Accctg lecture eh. :( So anw, uncle fetched me home via car cus I dont think I can stand the pain any longer. Reached home and spread minyak kapak all over my stomach. OOoooh, feeeels good. Heh heh. Slept for awhile. Heeee found out Zul had nights out so I went down to meet him for awhile.And now here I am, once again, blogging. I have to start on my tutorial for tmrw. Done with commskills, thanks to Aileeen. Heeee okay bye. ( I hope my stomach will be fine by tmrw morning. ) Labels: boring post |