FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




poly life ♥ Tuesday, May 11, 2010



Go on, tell me how long I've been on hiatus. Heh heh. Well as you can OBVIOUSLY see, I'm busy with life now.Poly has taken up almost 3/4 of my mind hence, I dont really bother about updating my blog and such. Sorrey. Now my focus is all on projects projects homework and projects. I'm supposed to be doing a research right now but well, 10 minutes break wont do no harm right. Teeehee Aaaaah I hate essays. Pfft


Lets divert away from the topics on schoolwork k. Lets talk about MUA. I do not have a cca in school which might be a good thing because I can now concentrate more on my mid tests. Still contemplating whether I should join cca though. Dikir Barat? Hahaha oh well. Oh yess! I've bought my laptop for school already. And I love the weight and brand. Hahaha urm what else. Oh one thing I love mossst about school is THE LIBRARY. Its so cool and I'll alway hang out there during breaks. So catch me on the 8th floor alright people. Haha. Urm.. had CCN day and TP's Jam&Hop last friday. CCN day was fun with my famous tribal sound(ololololo hahaha!) and J&H spells awesome. Had a really fun time jumping, dancing, screaming, shouting like crazy people. Woooo.

Okay, need to start on my work. Update more next time k. Toodles.




Labels: