|
MY MATREP ♥ Saturday, May 01, 2010
I wanted to eat MacDonald. But there isnt any outlet in Punggol. So my boyfriend ordered just for me. Then everytime I crave for otah2 or cupcorn, he will buy for me. Everytime we at Punggol, he treat me KFC.Then he always buy for me grape snowshake or oreo ice blended from the plaza.Then when he book out,he never fail to buy me greens. I get all the sweets and chocolate I want.He will always buy chrysanthemum tea because he knows its my favourite. I get to eat anywhere I want,my choice. Everytime I want something, its him who fork out the cash. And he never fuss about it. Other people get irritated after some time but he doesnt. He continue to buy me things even though he's short of cash.Its my first time asking a guy to buy me things. I dont even like doing that last time. I was an independent wo-man. Hahaha Now he pamper pamper pamper until I very melampau. Haha Heeeeeeee see, Im so pampered. I'm lucky to have him. Lyz :') Labels: MY BOYPREN |