FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




eenie meenie minie ♥ Sunday, May 16, 2010


Commskill test last thursday, I screwed it up. Wasted half an hour rewriting the first two paragraphs, im sooo dead. ): Anw, shopping with Zul after school last friday. Bugis then town. He bought for me new wallet.Heeee I love it its so pretty. I feel so guilty because I didnt do any homework or studied yesterday. Instead, I spent my time viewing blogshops. Imagine 3 hours just sitting down hopping from one blog to another. Aaaaah time burnt just like that sia. Last friday, I got some of my classmates addicted to Eenie Meenie. Hahaha they told me to stop singing the song but I continued on and on and by the end of the day, some were already humming the song. " You cant make up your mind mind mind mind mind please dont waste my time time time time time." HAAHAHAHAHA damn annoying sia. Oh well, thats all for today.I ate prata just now. Weeeee kay bye.

Labels: