FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




it'll never ♥ Monday, April 05, 2010


I can't believe I just did this. OMG. Haha oh yeah if you wanna see my brothers hair head over to my tumblr. His hair is so cool I so jealous. Hahahahaha for this week, I'll spend 4 days in Greendale.The school's fine. I made alot of friends. With teachers. HAHAHAHA but overall, its better than my last job.Mr Seng, who was once my D& T sec 2 teacher, is now my so-called, colleague.Discipline masters, whom I hate when I was in secondary school, are now fun to talk to.They'll tell me stories and all.And I tend to laugh when a student comes in the office telling me that they were chased out from class. Its fun seeing students growing up. Those who were sent to the principal's office.When I saw them, I just smile and talk to them. Because I know how it feels to meet the principal.Every year get pink/blue forms. If not forms, I'll have to make my way to the office.Those days, was notorious much. Hah I have ugame today. Thursday I not working I going for Zul's POP. He botak again siaaaa. HAHAHA exciting right? Hehe my boy is finally done with 4 months of NS. Correction, my man. HEH!

Oh enjoy this. I got a little bored.


_____________________________________________________________

Have you dated both sexes ?
Nope.I run away from girls. HAHAHA

Who was your most painful break up with ?
My gramps. It broke me the day he left;.

How many exes do you have ?
333.

How many exes do you still talk to ?
332

Do you believe in breaks ?
I take a half hour break everyday from work. In school, I take breaks everytime.Hahahaha

Are you 100% comfirm about the last person you liked ?
No. I'm 101% confirm.*wink

What are you doing tomorow ?
Greendale secondary school for 9 hours.

Did you & ur ex have an amazing relationship ?
Yeah. We went canoeing and he got lost in the sea so yeah, it was wonderful.

Is there anyone who you think you deserve an apology from ?
I dont know. Those who judge me before even knowing me.

Who do you think is the most attractive singer ?
Attractive? I would say Chris brown. Cus he dance and sing at the same time. He sounds/looks awesome while doing so. :)

Who wrote your favourite book ?
Cecelia Ahern, If You Could See Me Now.

Can you commit to one person ?
Insya Allah.

Did you talk to someone until you felt asleep last night ?
Nope, zul at ns.

Do you think it's disgusting when a girls get really skinny ?
If you're damn bloody skinny and you say that you're fat then yes, you're disgusting but if you're made that way, nope. :)

How many sunglasses do you own ?
I dont own any. I own moonglasses.

How often do you go to parties ?
Parties doesnt include clubs right? Haha I dont party often.

Do you like the taste of beer ?
I'd rather drink plain water.

Who's your worst enemy ?
No one.

Who was the last person to text you ?
Zulfiqal :)

What was the last words you said to your dad ?
Ayah dah beli makan?

You've taken 15 shots of Vodka,what are you doing ?
Seriously, I cant get drunk. All I'd do is tell jokes that hurt people. HAHAHA

Do you miss the last person you kissed ?
Bonc? He's upstairs in my room. Hehe

Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail ?
Yeah.

Do you think your ex still wants to be with you ?
Duhh who wouldnt want to be with me. HAHAHA

Do you honestly have feelings for someone at the moment ?
I honestly do.

What's wrong with you right now ?
Insecurity is killing me.

When will your next kiss be ?
Later I go kiss Bonc again k.

Have you ever been in a perfect relationhsip ?
We make it perfect together.

Does someone like you right now ?
Chris Brown.

Honestly , have you ever kiss anyone with a name that starts with J ?
Jul. Hahahahaha

What are you excited for ?
Gajiiiiii.

What's something you really want right now ?
Botak beside me kissing my nose. Hahahaha

What's your favourite item in your room ?
My school diary. You take a peek and you wanna see more of it. HAH!

What colour are your toenails painted ?
I dont paint toenails sorry.

Have you ever played a guitar ?
Yup.

Do you have any tattoos?
Yes. Both, full hand. And my whole body. And my leg. Yeah right sia Mira.

Did your last ex ever tell you that you were the most beautiful/handsome person they'd ever seen ?
Yes everyday without fail. he still loves me.

Is there someone you wanna date ?
Yeah.

Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken ?
I'm a shy girl. TEEHEE

What are you listening to ?
Phineas and Ferb... Watcha doin...

Last person you talked on the phone with ?
Zulfiqal.

When are you planning on moving out of your parent's house ?
Next 3 years, migrating to Canada.

I edited it back.

Labels: