|
feel like ♥ Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Short post.I know I very slow. Sherlock Holmes is so awesome. Haha nvm that, school was okay just now. Bought notes,check out library, lecture was boring and I couldnt really feel the aircon again. Haha the weather is so hot nowadays.Ate lunch with Aileen and Winnie. Then lunch again with Tinah.I love tuesdays and wednesdays cus school starts at 11 weee.I cant believe I have homework for Communication Skills which is basically, ENGLISH. hahaha omg I cant believe theres 'english'.Pfft I'm scared I can't cope with all the subs and stuff. Ahhh scary.Btw, I love the fact that I can just poof right outside the school itself...without violating the school rule. Best. Haha okay stay tune. I need to eat now. Hun--gar-rry. Oh and may I remind you, first time I wasnt late for lecture. Hahahahaha okay bye. Congratulations to Eqa for her newborn son. Chwaaaah anak kedua sey. Hahhahaha Labels: outcast |