FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




old time ♥ Thursday, March 18, 2010



Hellllllo! Hehehe I have a twitter now. But people, I'm only following CB so I'm sorry, I wont be following anyone else.Not for now but maybe next time.Still a big MAYBE with a capital M.I created twitter to get updated about CB.I know semangat or what.Well its just something that I find so fun doing. Heh life is quite cool now. Not really.I love my new phone. I went to Nurie's bbq pit last Sunday, with hopes of spending long hours with her. But apparently, Tinah and I were too late and they had to go home. Boohoo but nvm, i have updates from Nurie alrdy.Study hard okay girl please.TSK! Hehe wacthing Hannah Montana and I wanna eat.I'll update about today as soon as I get all the pictures okay. Really productive day, love it. Heh tc

Labels: