FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




leave me alone ♥ Saturday, March 06, 2010


I deleted my tagged, dont ask me why. I'm down with fever,flu,cough and all other kind of sickness.Red light is making things worse.It just so happen that reality hates me.Thats good cus I hate reality too. Picnic tmrw cancelled, no mood no mood.Temperature these days not helping, so humid. I found out the only ones that I can turn to is my teddy bear,babies,my late grandpa and most importantly, God. Right now my only companion is setteraggic.Thank God there's music to cheer me up.I know this sounds weird but I keep on thinking that I'm gonna die really soon.I've been living in my own world these past few days. I listen to my own thoughts, I ignore what people say to me.All I've been doing is think,think and think.What makes it weirder is that, I dont really mind at all.For all the sins that I've made after all these years of living, I know where God will be placing me at. I had my choices and now I'll face the consequences.Yes, I'm still afraid though.I might not be ready to face hell afterall.I'll update about my life soon, that is if I dont die tmrw or something. Hahahahaha that was funny Bye.

LEAVE ME ALONE, EVERYONE.

Labels: