|
Its off the ♥ Wednesday, March 24, 2010
You see, that one thing that attracts me most is.. ![]() You got that right, the eyes.Because eyes never lie.Hah.I find fierce,expressionless-looking guys attractive. Hahas call me weird, but I think its hot.(Tinah says Im weird.) By tmrw, Zul is already out of thy jungle, I like. Haha I'll finally be able to contact with him after 7 looooooong days.(1 week siol.) Urgh. Anw, today Tinah accompanied me to Tp cus I had to hand in some forms.One glance of Tp was all it takes to make me real scared.It felt so awkward to be in such a huge school.I dont feel like going to school anymore. Haha nolah, I just dont really feel like studying.I'd have to switch off my holiday mood which I doubt will happen even when school starts.Pfft how now brown cow.I need to take things seriously sia. :( Anw, after Tp, headed off to Tampines mall to get my shoes. But I didnt really find any shoes that I liked soooo we had lunch at KFC and trained to Queensway. Walk,look,walk,look,think, ponder, walk, look.Hahaha then yay I found the shoes that I wanted. Hehehe so happ-pey. Went off to Compass and Tinah bought food. Anw sorry Tinah I never buy u anything yummy.(gula2 10 cents tknk tsk) Thats it. Haha that was my day. Oh I love you brathaaaa and bestieee. :) Labels: wall. |