|
Bring me ♥ Friday, March 19, 2010
![]() I found this cool. Haha hilarious.Gym with abang at Anchorvale yay ate at macs for dinner after that.I feel like eating again. This is a good sign cus my makan babi mood has come back. So the period of 'eternal' sickness didnt alter my eating habit at all. I likey, I like it alot. I know I have grown a little bit skinnier( I think hahaha). But nvm, once I grab hold of all those junkies and rice everyday, I will grow and keep on growing. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll grow more than 6 kg. That will never happen but the thought of it makes me heehee so excited.Haha I wanna find for food now cus Ben 10 has just started.And do remind me that I have to finish Tenth Circle asap its been so long since I lay my hands on that book.Later playing LFD2 with kakwana.Nak join?? Cannnoooot bluek.I wonder how's Zul doing at Tekong. Hmm k bye. Labels: closer to you. |