|
dreamt of you ♥ Friday, March 19, 2010
![]() Today plan cancelled. Nvm tmrw I gg aerobics class with Kakwana if the session is on. Yay cant wait I wanna head down to the gym after that. Then I can work out on my ass. HAHA kay shutup. Just bath and now I'm waiting for dad to buy my Nasi Goreng Ayam. I love the temperature these days. I'll call it the raining week cus its been raining for this week. Past few weeks had been torturous for me. Temperature was killing me.I hope after the raining week, its the cloudy week. Atleast it won't be that humid. Pfft anw, (why the hell am i talking about the weather hahaha) I'm really hungry right now. Ate some kuih to fill my stomach but my nasi goreng better come quick. Stomach is growling away, I dont think I can last another hour without my fooood. Hah today I shall watch tv and just curl up in bed with my blankey and Bonc. I think, I am done now. I feel like going out though. Urggggh. Kay bye. Labels: siaaaaaaaa. |