FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




turn back ♥ Thursday, February 25, 2010


Hello i've changed my blogskin, its plain jane I suppose.I'm staying home today. My brownies was somewhat burnt but yet it was still awesome . I found out the reason I hated it was because I used dark chocolate. But all in all, my family said it was nice. So im happy. Hehe this saturday I'm having a picnic + kite flying at Punggol field. With cousins and Zul. I'm gonna bake another batch of brownies, this time using nutella instead of darkie chocolate.Yayxzzx :)

I miss my classmates. Tsk :( So long since I last met any of them, except for Tinah lah. Chatted with Angie, we are both still jobless. Hahaha I think this is what I get for ditching Mad Jack the other time.Random but, I miss malay dance.Tskkkkkkk. I miss primary school days when I look like a freaking nerd but I was, ironically, in the COOL category. Haha I miss falling into the pond(Okay not really). I miss getting A STAR for malay.I miss the after school lepak sessions at Harmony Park or the playground beside 7 eleven.Hahahaha

I miss my peoplexz manzxzxz. Everyone is now heading in a different direction.I wish I can turn back time and go to my primary 6 days and tell everyone of my girls, that I love them and will always remember them.Now its too late. I bet they think now I'm an arrogant bitch who thinks she's all that when I'm actually nothing.I noticed now I rarely talk to people. I only hang around my really close ones, I have turned down many invitations and gatherings and all for the past year.This is probably why 2009 was dull.I'm disappointed with myself. I could have done better than letting many of my friends down.I'm turning to an older matured Mira which is boring. Gooood I wanna be me again. I wanna be twelve.

Reality hates me.

Labels: