|
i will fly for this ♥ Monday, February 22, 2010
Hahaha today was funny. Me and Tinah was accepted for the job interview and we had to go training for today. Then we bumped into Qi Shan on the way to the workplace.Talked for awhile and she let us try some sample.Hahas then we got lazy so we asked her if there's vacancy at her workplace.If there is, pray that I'll get to work there.Tinah and I then proceed to Downtown East and ate our Ananas. Afterwhich, we went to Tampines to window shop. Again, I tried finding for 'the' phone but to no avail.. again. Hmm :( I guess I might buy the mini one afterall. Tsk Anw, I think Chris Brown has grown abit skinnier than before.He seems to have lost some muscles.Aww so sad I liked his body shape.Check this out.Oh and if you hadnt notice,the lyrics to no air and crawl are somewhat similar. No Air: " I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew right off the ground..." Crawl: " So we'll crawl.. till we can walk again. Then we'll run, until we're strong enough to jump, then we'll fly high until there is no end." I wanna watch Blind Side. Labels: love |