FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




Heehe ♥ Thursday, February 25, 2010



Watching Punk'd . Just finished watching Cucuku Sayang. Haha well its my second time watching the show,not bad actually. I was supposed to go grocery shopping with Kakwana at West Plaza but I woke up late and I felt a little lazy. Heh heh so we're confirm going tmrw instead.Ate Nasi Pattaya and now I'm bored.Oooh I feel like going grandlink or cca mates house to ka-ra-oh-ke. Haha long time since we sang songs for fun.Hmmmm I noticed I havent been taking pictures lately.Hence my blog seems very naked.Pfft I'll update more with pictures soon.I'm craving for Auntie Annes and seaweed shakers. Nyaaak okay

I'm thankful to God for making me skinny even if I am too skinny. But if I could have one wish, I wanna be like Maya Karin. Sooo perrrtay. Hahaha okay bye.

Labels: