FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




childhood days ♥ Saturday, December 19, 2009


I did nothing much today.In the evening, my family and I went to Pastamania to have our early dinner.Then abang wanted to get boots agaaaain.I bought socks. Heeheeeheeee.Brothers proceeded to Wavehouse and I went... home.Hehe and no, I wont be going to St. James too.*SMILES*And i can't wait till its 24th. Boy i'll be glad to see you again.

Yesterday was fun.I went back to secondary school(eeew). So I saw an 88 coming. And i thought to myself,"does 88 goes to school busstop?" Hahahahaha sombong siaaa Mira.Hahaha see how fast I can forget about the school. Thumbs up Mira, thumbs up.We played catching. Me, Azam, Nic,Nurie. Tinah tukang jage beg. Hahahahahaa.See, isnt it amazing how we can still have some fun in a clean way.I miss being a kid.I miss being.. being 14. Being 9.Hahas oh well.

Labels: