FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




Enjoying really ♥ Monday, November 09, 2009


Okay. Approximately 2 days, I'm done. The life is back as per normal. No more late night studying. No more whining or complaining about studying. No more, just fun.Back to tonning,back to midnight movies, back to slacking, back to everything.So much plans, so much time. Yayzzz. And what's more. Prom Night, 16 November. People gg Zirca on the same day? Hahahaha tooo bad. Me, Mariam and Tinah will be enjoying our asssses off after prom doing stupid things like nobody's business. Wooop woooop.I hope I'll enjoy life after O's,with cash in my hands.i'm gonna wooork.I have malay tmrw.Yes i retake it and I hope, I really hope I won't get the same grade, or maybe even lower, God help me.Blog's forever dead.Lol


I can't wait. 3.00pm Wednesday 11th November. The last,it's gonna be the end. Yayyy!

Labels: