|
A start but feels ♥ Tuesday, August 25, 2009
MY BLOG IS DEAD.I KNOW. Home early from school today.I feel like fainting right now. Hahaha fine im exaggerating but i just walked home from school with Nurul under the hot sun and now im so dehydrated.Nurul, i'm blaming you on this man. Hahaha :D And well yes, its the fasting month, Ramadhan. As weird as it seems, I looked forward to this significant month.And its the fourth day already.Been changing many of my bad habits to good ones and I've planned to fast as much as I can, apart from the one week red light district.Haha.I now see the better side of it already.I'm not only fasting because Hari Raya is coming.Well obviously when we were younger we didnt know the true reason to why we have to fast.We kids fast because we wanted to earn extra money from our parents during Hari Raya.Or for some, they just wanted to lose some weight and earn some extra pahala at the same time.Am i right to say that? Hahaha but now, I understand the purpose of fasting. (a) To seek forgiveness for all the wrongdoings that we did. (b) Tighten bonds with family members (c) Stop bearing grudges and start forgiving those who hurt you, Insya Allah. (d)Get bonus points, in other words, Pahala berganda-ganda. (e) We learn to appreciate our lives now and cherish what we have now, thinking about the poor who lives in this very condition every single day (f)Turn over a new leaf,not necessarily taubat nasuha, but maybe change ourselves to become a better person And the things I loathe is, (1)I can't eat hotdogs every monday and asam pedas ever friday during recess (2) I can't steal Mariam's fries and sprite after school at Compass (3)Fasting means not eating means I'll lose weight means I'll get skinnier. Shit i can't lose weight.I'm suppose to be gaining weight and here i am not eating. tsk Tinah found this very cool blog and I must say, her life is very interesting and I can't stop reading it.Its like every single posts does not fail to make me laugh.Full of sarcasms and she keeps criticising MNMS, in other words, Mats and Minahs.Hahaha but i shall keep it for our own entertainment, dowan spread ahhhh! Hahahaha bluek. Tc Labels: like the end. |