|
Imma ♥ Sunday, August 02, 2009
Sorry for not updating. Actually,i wont be updating much for these few days.No until I'm done and over with Olevels. I've already started feeling the sense of urgency that Olevels is only in two months time. So yeah, I'm studying. Haha. I'm okay now Baya. Thanks for the concern. :) Last Friday, out to Pasiris to study with Faizah and her friend, Haziqah who apparently, has the same birthday as me! Woooo. Kakwana was there too for just fun,joy and laughter. Hahaha We revised maths together and we spent 3 hours straight studying. Happpppy me!Yesterday, self-study at home in the afternoon.In the evening, went to Tampines to meet Zul. So we slacked and went to Griffiths at night where we met Wana and Nana.Waaaahpiaang, I feel so sad,i didnt follow them go shopping.Tsktsk.Haha yeah just sat and talked and then off home. :) Oh yeah many friends kept on asking me who is Zul who is Zul. Haha this is Zul. ![]() ![]() Oops, too bad its blur. Bluek. Labels: streeess |