FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




cus you're mine ♥ Sunday, July 19, 2009


Promise me you wont leave.

Late afternoon, met kakwana to accompany her to the library at Pasiris. Yeah, then ate KFC and i proceed to city hall to see fireworks.( I dont know what's so fascinating about 'em) Yeah met zul there and after fireworks, we just slacked at Esplanade. Okay i hate going there. Place was infested with Mats and Minahs. I mean, not like i dont know about that but it just agitates me alot to see a whole lot of them acting big and stuff. Haha.Bumped into Fidah and Fiqah and we talked.Urm, seniors i miss you :(

Slacked and slacked, and headed home. And now i have to rush because Mum forced me to follow her to Jemputan. Being a good daughter, I'll just do what she says. Heh :)




And its official, love.

Labels: