Look into her eyes and obey her. Muahahhaaha *evil laughter*
I'm tired today. I wont elaborate on what happened. Haha i need to sleep. I really need my 12 hours beauty sleep. So lethargic man, but im somehow still super hyperactive these few days. Weird ah,grrr. I wish i could smile like this again. * look below* so cute right my niece. Heh.
Nyahaha so cute this little boy, oops i mean butch, nono i mean girl. hahaha anw, im so bored today. No one entertained me for awhile just now. I felt so saaaaaaaaaaad. So i wrote this under my PM.
Then people started talking to me. Heheh so fun sey! I shall do that again when the time comes.But anw, thanks for caring for me my fellow friends. Wahh you guys so nice eh! Shocking man. Hehehe Oh and about the previous post, ignore it okay. I thought of deleting it but since alot of people saw it already, I shan't bother removing it. Nyahaha dont worry,things are fine already and it wasnt much of a big issue anyway. Mira sudah okay.Now im just as happy as a lark, i guess.Oh btw, sorry i never reply to tags. Heheh i will soon okay. Its been so long since i replied any. Hee