FIGURE ME
Photobucket

Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.

Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com




Im sorry ♥ Sunday, June 28, 2009


Hectic week. Long post? Not Really.

First of all, lets pay a tribute to the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson. I got a shocked when i first received the news about his death. Like Wow, tkder angin tkder ribut, Michael Jackson passed away. But atleast it wasnt much of a painful death. Thank You Michael for bringing Moonwalk and all those weird moves to this world. You're a legend and I hope you will rest in peace now.

Secondly, i spent my friday and saturday helping out with my Uncle's wedding. Okay Friday sucked like hell. It was so tiring and i thought i could atleast get to spend some time at night with my friends. There was so much to do and me and my cousin had to go patah balik Pasiris and Hougang to get things. Yeaaaah and i thought i could spent some time with Zul before school reopen. Met him on friday night itself but it was only for a short time. He came down and slacked under my block for awhile with friends. Im sorrrrrry you. :'(

Then came saturday, UNCLE OMAR'S WEDDING. Haha had to wake up early in the morning. Kay bedek, i woke up around 8. Lol so we all helped to clean and stuff. Kendaratlah. Had small breaks but it was still very exhausting.Never ending work. The kompang boys so contradicting sey! Hahaha okaylah, the day wasnt that bad. Headed to Pasiris with my cousins and they ordered Pizza. Nyahaha ate and the PENGANTIN brought me home. ;)




PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Thirdly, school's reopening tmrw. This means STUDY STUDY STUDY and O LEVELS IS COMING.Im slacking tooo much,all the plans that were made to study with friends failed to happen. I guess i spent too much time sleeping at home rather than studying. Other than studying, i wont get to sleep for long hours anymore. So saaaaad. And i wont even get to meet my outside friends that much. I mean common, even during June hols i barely meet them, what more when school reopen. Baaaaaaaaah. :(






Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I'm sorry if im not acting like a friend to you. Your's is tmrw, and im not making an effort to even meet you, thats what you said. I feel really bad, really guilty. I was there last year, but im not this year. I know more apologising wont help cus there's no more time for me to meet you.But im really sorry because i was busy when u called me, when u wanted to meet.Now im worried for you.There's high possibilities that i wont get to see you for quite a long period of time and i will definitely miss u..Nimay, ill pray for you. Mira minta ampun banyak-banyak. You've been a very good friend to me and i shan't have treated u this way. Sorry :'(

Okay im done here. You people take care alright.

Labels: