|
Together? ♥ Saturday, May 02, 2009
BOO. Hahas. Alright, so many things happened this week. I GOT MY NEW NOKIA PHONE LAST MONDAY.IM SO HAPPY :D Last Thursday, had aesthetics nights. We had two shows, matinee and the night show. And, we totally screwed Matinee. So i guess the Matinee show and the farewell party made us realised that we really had to do our best for the night one, since its the last performance for the graduating girls. And thank god, it was the best performance ever with Mr. Ali surprising the teachers. Everything ended, and I went home with my family. I'm so happy and am so proud to be a part of SJC angklung ensemble.(: Yesterday was Shafiq Arab's 16th Bdae. Went to his party and i admit, the food was awesome. Hahas and playing bom-bom-chucky and all those stuff was fun. I was trying my best not to laugh my ass out. Hahas. Oh and thanks Shafiq for the goodie bag, so cute. (;After the whole thing, met ahan and maman. Went to ct hall and met fidahdah with her two friends, Liza and farhana eh? (omg sorry terlupe!) So we decided to suprise my brother at esplanade rooftop. HAHA. Yeah the surprised didnt work out right. Blame the wind man,TSK. haha i hope my brother's happy with the 'surprise' and stuff.After that, just slacked. & We kept on making the 'circle' thingy, awwww memories.Anw, thanks fidahdah (; Stayed home today. I bought TIMTAM! Yay me! Pictures: Aesthetics Nights (: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Mira baju tak gosok. Hahaha obvious liao. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Friday: AND FINALLY I MET SYAFIQ MALIK AFTER MONTHS! :D Oh and as for yesterday, Happy 16th birthday SHAFIQ ARAB! Bye-bye. tidak dapatku melepaskanmu begitu sahaja. Labels: Not just yet love(: |