|
♥ Friday, April 10, 2009
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Random 'AMIRUL' pictures at Indonesia. Woo like i said, i miss it like hell. I can't sleep. No actually, i wanna watch Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place before I go to sleep. Lol. So currently, i have nothing better to do except play the guitar, watch some stupid cartoon, listen to music and blog.:) Past few days have been soso screwed up.Celebrated Sarah's and Hisyam's SIXTEEEENTH birthday. Both at the same place, LRT.And i swear, things weren't going as planned and im sorry you guys for maths remedial.URGH. Oh and sarah, we'll re-celebrate it okay.plsplspls superdupersorry.Had a few tests lately and no, i wont excel in any of them. Hold up, i've already failed before even taking the tests so no point having thoughts of scoring. HAHA. To my classmates: Yo kids, what happened in class today was so.... unexplainable. Common man, be as a class, a team.Do your part so that others won't take blame of your own mistakes. I mean, a little bit of responsbility won't hurt right? I aint pointing fingers at nobody here aight. I'm just saying that with a bit of democracy, the class might be re-united again? Or was it never united? Hahas. Eh but serious liao, you'll fight as if you'll were putting up a show. Lol especially Hester's part. Freaking hilariousla. Lol. COLGATE.!! ![]() Labels: just persevere |