FIGURE ME
Mira Shah, 18.
Javanese & Thai teehee.
Lil_Miraz25@hotmail.com
|
♥ Monday, April 06, 2009
 I MISS INDONESIA!!!
HEHE. I really miss the atmosphere there. I miss
- the changing of hotels
- the new friends at SMA labschool
- the *HOTHOTHEAT* botak guys
- the egg omelettes for breakfast
- the cheapcheapcheap clothings at that place
- the seafood
- the 'amirul' and two timing of girls.
- the 'seaworld indonesia' song
- the waking-up-late-because-of-me teehee
- the BEN10 souvenir from SIA
- the freedom at our rooms
- the pillowfight on the first day
- the huge *cool* volcano
- the big and cute bears cheating us
- the prank callings,
- the camwhoring during the 3 hours busride
- the halloween celebration
- the way the teachers treated us outside school
- the bonding of everyone.
- the best tour guide, PAK HENDI
Damn, the one week at indonesia felt like three days. It ended so quick, too quick.
|